Monday, February 18, 2008

Officially Discharged!!!

THE LAST POST FROM THE HOSPITAL!!!!

Well, after yet another night of VERY little sleep, Dr. Jea came in this morning around 7 to tell us that we were going home today and we'd see him in a couple of weeks for a check up. Woo hoo! Officially discharged!!! Definately a huge step for Haleigh, just a little nervous on how we're going to do if 2-3 hours of sleep continues.

Haleigh is just like her momma - it takes a lot of meds to knock her out. Everyone said that the tylenol with codine (sp?) would knock her out, but not so...maybe for like an hour or so, but then she's up again and ready to play. Although we are running way past empty, we are so grateful that our little girl is so eager to play with us at all hours of the day.

I think Miss Priss will be gaining like 15lbs from this trip - she's been eating 4ozs every hour and half for the past 2 days...She normally eats every 3-4 hours, so it'll be interesting to see how much weight she gains. She goes in for her 4month check up& immunizations on Feb 20th, so we'll know the answer to that then!

I have some more pictures that my Mom took and I'll upload them this evening and post them for all to see. We'll be taking more pictures of our miracle baby and posting them on the snapfish account. I'll repost the link to that everytime I post new pictures so you won't have to search through all of these posts for it.

Thank you to everyone for every ounce of support. Jared, Haleigh & I couldn't have gone through this without every bit of it. We will never be able to repay everyone for the prayers, calls, emails, texts, notes, gifts, flowers, and visits. All we can say is thank you.

More later.
Much Love,
Jess & Jared

P.S. Haleigh says "I really am a rock star baby, Aunt Pat. I have a rock star scar!"

No comments: