Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Update two from the nurse...

So far, so good!

The nurse just called us and said that the majority of the tumor is already out, and they are just working on the area around the main part of the tumor. From what it sounds like, we are close to being finished. I could be totally wrong, though. Doctor time is completely different than realistic time. We're all just sitting around in the lobby, reading trashy gossip magazines, and updating the blog!

We're getting a little anxious, but seeing as though we're only 4 hours in, we could be here for a MUCH longer time! Hopefully Haleigh is having sweet dreams about the new house her daddy bought us and her new pink room and fun playroom. Maybe even about the awesome new neighbors we're about to have (my aunt & uncle, Jared's aunt & uncle, and Uncle Johnny & Aunt Shelly). Or maybe even about how awesome her mommy and daddy are.

Haleigh has been such a doll and we cannot wait for her to wake up and play with us...maybe even give us a big girl smile when we kiss her chubby cheeks!

I'll update again as soon as we hear something! I told y'all I'd update this as much as possible ;-)

Much love,
Jess & Jared

No comments: